Marriage and Relationship Life Coaching
Marriage and Relationship Sessions
Do you have a marriage without a vision? Have you found that you are not living the marriage of your dreams? Do you have minor or major problems in your marriage? Do you have a good marriage but understand the value of periodic “tune up?” Are you getting married and want to make sure that you are starting your marriage on the path to success? Are you a blended family that is more divided than you want to be? If you answered yes to any of these questions, marriage and relationship life coaching can be for you.
Marriage and relationship life coaching can help you with the following:
- Understanding God’s design for marriage and how to apply that design to your marriage
- Developing a vision and goals for your marriage that are achievable
- Understanding the personality of your spouse and the best ways to communicate effectively with them
- Developing effective strategies for conflict resolution
- Understanding the basic needs of your spouse and how to be certain you are meeting them
- Increase trust or regain trust that has been violated
- Help blended families become a cohesive unit
- Pre-Marriage sessions help you build a solid foundation to start your marriage off well
Steven and Melisa are Certified Life Coaches, receiving their certification from Lifeforming Leadership Coaching. They have also received their "Marriage on the Rock" certification from world renown marriage teacher Jimmy Evan's Marriage Today. They have worked with couples in various stages of marriage from pre-marriage to recovering from an affair. Being a blended family they have personal experience in the unique challenges that come with remarriages.
Melisa and Steven also coach individuals who want help to discover what’s really most important in their lives and how to set and achieve their goals; help identify roadblocks and obstacles that stand in the path of them achieving their goals in life; help individuals create the architectural framework to live the life they want. They also coach individuals who have experienced problems with family issues - from blending family and helping parents see their children become settled into the new environment to helping parents as they work with children who are struggling in their own identity and life choices.
$75 for each one-hour session
6 sessions - $375
12 sessions - $800
6 sessions - $175
(Qualifies for a $40 discount on your marriage license)